2010年9月27日 星期一

Rational or Irrational

hey it've been a hard time during last month

 me 小姜 昕平 立庭 had done a good job

 the papper's subtle ,the factors of donation of nonprofit organization ,  actually I'm not interested in at first.

 but now , I had learned a lots. thanks all of u .


 latest new , turtor's parent told me , turtor's teacher from school had impressed him heavily

 because he got  high scores at Math .  Happy for him . I had been waiting this time for almost three years.

 I am sure that he isn't clever at all,(before I even thought"okay he might be retarded") but he must is one of student study hard.

 so it's the sign to get off the part-time job.  end this up at the perfect moment.


  And the day before family and I attended the wedding of my cousin , see alots of relatives and friends  

 Uncle Stu said that u try to think positve, and finding something to do not wasting time during one year in military.

 did I think negative??? fine let it go. I 'm just afraid of uncle feel alone , kinda of imbarrassing around us.

 But sharing the story about my friend,子平, the purpose I want to dicussing about women.

maybe uncle will share his experince to me . that is actually I interested in.


Okay that't it . 


on  December 17, 2009

沒有留言:

張貼留言